More Payday Shenanigans with Haxmonster.

Posted by: Jason Silverain / Category: , ,




So I mentioned yesterday that I had seen an old gaming buddy of mine called Haxmonster for the first time in ages and we ended recording a game of Payday 2 for his Youtube Channel.

We I wasn't expecting to see him again so soon but we made the best of it first of all warming up with a little silliness on a Armoured Transport Raid.


I will confess the allure of the light machine gun did make me somewhat careless but it was a good bit of fun and chatter with us discussing video games and the design choices of Payday 2 dlc.

Having had a little refresher we decided on a blind run on the Forest Bomb Heist and I was pleasantly surprised to find it was one of the best designed levels I've played in a while and was of my better performances today. 


Finally with our bloodlust sated we decided to try to be a little more subtle and try our hand at a stealth mission.


I hope you guys found those fun to watch, I will confess I did get slightly sidetracked and droned on a little at points.

Finally the How To Host A Dungeon Post will be up on the 10th.



0 comments:

Post a Comment