Birthday Bash

Posted by: Jason Silverain / Category: ,



Its been a pretty busy few weeks preparing for the weekend of this month with three birthdays with one more party to go and to be honest I'm getting rather sick of cake.

However for my housemate it seems that this month will be getting even more hectic now he has become an uncle this weekend so I wish him congratulations and to enjoy tormenting his brother in the years to come by giving his nephew the loudest beeping, rattling, speaking toys he can buy.

While some of my group are off to the London MCM Comic Con  (which I hope to attend next year) the rest of us will be taking part in a grand experiment combining Diplomacy, Rogue Trader and Only War the results of which which I hope to post next month.  


0 comments:

Post a Comment