Update: Google Doc Errors and Resources for your 5th Edition Games!

Posted by: Jason Silverain / Category: , ,



Hey all, that problem I had a while back with accessing Google Docs where I have most of my draft articles has been sorted out however I've lost a few of my more recent drafts in the process so I am dedicating this Bank Holiday weekend to getting everything written up again.

However this week Dungeons and Dragons 5th Edition has been released, and already people have been providing their own homebrew resources for the game to the community. En World have managed to compile quite a list of available resources including conversion tables, homemade character sheets and Monster PCs so all you lucky folks currently flicking through your new hardbacks may want to check it out.

Hopefully I'll have a proper update soon and a few more smaller side articles for you.


 


0 comments:

Post a Comment