Feedback Thanks

Posted by: Jason Silverain / Category: , ,


First of all I want to thank my recent visitors from Reddit for the feedback regarding my blog, I'm updating the appearance a little bit at a time and always welcome suggestions. A extra special thanks to those who caught a few typos too, while I do try to have my posts proof read by one of my gaming group they are not always available and as anyone who has written any essay knowns the hardest errors to spot are the ones that you've been looking at for the last hour.

In addition to the blog I am also working upon a small board game called Encumbrance which I hope to showcase in the coming months and may even have a PDF available for download however the blog will still be my priority between the two.

Just a reminder Steampunk at the Seaside 2014 is coming up next month so if your planning on going remember to book soon.


0 comments:

Post a Comment